Wednesday, October 14, 2009

baby angel...Mommy loves you so much...always remember

Mommy,why are you thinking of getting rid of me? I love you already,cant you feel and see? I already have ten little fingers and toes, two eyes,a mouth and a little nose. I kick,I move,I wish I could say, Mommy,please dont throw me away. Give me a chance to live and see what I can become, I might ,someday,be president, If,God's Will,this can be done. I may be tall or short,A girl or a boy, Please mommy,love me and please dont listen to them that tell you to destroy. I was sent By God above to give you strength and love, I belong to Jesus,the Lord and Savior up above. He only loaned me to you,I belong to Him and He sent me to you, I beg you to think again mommy,think about what He will do, You will stand before God if you take my life and don't repent of this sin, I am very special,on me you can depend. I will grow up someday and I'll take care of you when you get old, You will love me when you see me,more precious than pure gold. Give me a chance,mommy,this I plead, I will be all that you ever need. You will regret it if you make this choice in haste, Mommy,oh mommy,please wait and see my face. I know I can make you love me if you just give me a chance, I will make you happy enough to laugh,sing and dance. I ask you again,one more time before you throw me away, Please dont do this mommy,please let me stay.


----baby angel, mommy loves you so much...I'm so sorry...Daddy loves mommy too, It's just that....

---Baby don't get angry with Daddy if you grow up...

No comments: