Monday, July 27, 2009

CVG

missing my Convergys friends so much..

we have move on to different paths..some of us continued our journey there..some of Us like me..resigned...

This wave is so tight we treat each other like as a family...

Missing them so much...

mommy carol---Mommy!!missing you so much ..come back home soon...I know you'll be ahppt there In London...

mommy mitch---hey!!miss you too mom..wiht crazy and funny anectodes ..ur such a loving mom and fiance' ...

daddy jojo---our daddy for keeps..See Dad!!you survived!!

leslie--Girl!!miss you na!!ano yosi' break n b tyo???hahaha...nakiki epal lng me palagi..lam mo nah..

mheng--mhenggay!!ano nah??I miss the times we make chitchat at quick connect!

orchid--uy buntis!! when will you see us??miss ka na namin..Love to see your new baby soon!

lai--girl!! more power sa relationship nyo ni Jay...Forever na dapt yan ha!!

kuya denz--VIDEOKE KING!!! i miss the bonding moments with you!!thanks for all the advices..I truly appreciated it!!

ate hazel--hey you!!how's life!! okay na sa TEAM!! we'll get together soon ha!

ysai--where are you na??? we miss you!!

tin--girl!!okay na yun ha!!wala na sa akin yun!! you can make it!!

ellah--girl!! We're always here for you..don't mind ----- !!hahaha!!I miss our overnight bonding!!

gaye--We're just here!!If you need us..we're just a text away...Kailan b tyo mag o out of town???lagi n lang na po postponed yun Tagaytay natin!! miss you!

Kuya ron--hey !!thanks for being an older brother to me...and approving and disapproving of the guys that's been passing thru my life...hehehe!!
miss you...terribly.

Kuya Elmo--Missing the ever frank and opinionated guy ever!!! Super loving and caring daddy figure ever...

joseph--AMAZING!!loving the quotable quotes from your spill..when your taking calls!keep it up bro!!

ayheen--sis!! always remember I respect all your decisions in life and I love you ...always take care your precious kid..miss you...

ashley--oist!!thanks for the Godly quotes truly love them and thanks for updating me..regarding our pals there...

Mommy precy--a darling mom to everyone...I know that you also think of us and miss us...
Keep in touch!!

2 comments:

mystiquewolfe said...

wuy!! sa CVG ka pala noon? me too. hehe.. Pero OJT lg. sa HR dept.

miss kita carms.. mwaaah!!!

carmilina said...

hehehe..thanks for reading my blog...miss din kita...