Thursday, July 23, 2009

you may never know...







when I meet new people I tend to observe them..whether I would approach that quickly and do some chitchat with them or just be contented to like create a dream like moments with them..har har...(for cutie guys...*wink*)






there are certain people that really jive my mood...like them...like a pop!!instant it's like a soul thing...






che( left pic) AND ME...i DNT KNOW...we're sharing certain things..just like an instant noodle ..lols...


suaring and me( middle pic)...har har..Jc for the first name..cause we're always last in pickin' so...we tend to query..How about we are the first huh???HAHAHA..we love to take pictures...
allen happy!!I miss this guy so much..we're like in the same age bracket...we have the almost the same likes and dislikes for guys...whew.. wish I could bond with him again...miss yeah friend!!






No comments: